Extension of Government Electricity Price Subsidy for September 2023 Quarter
Dear TPL Customers,
We are delighted to inform you that the government has extended the electricity price subsidy for the September 2023 quarter. This initiative aims to provide continued support from government to our valued customers. We want to ensure that you are aware of the revised rates that will be implemented during this period. Please read this notice carefully for all the pertinent details.
Tonga Power Limited is continously reviewing and adjusting your power bills for the months of July, August, and September 2023, in accordance with the approved subsidy rates for the September 2023 quarter. Provided below is the cabinet approved subsidy component:
- That Government continues to subsidize the “Lifeline Tariff Discount Scheme” in Financial Year 2024 at the Tonga Power Limited with effect from the 1st July 2023, be approved
- That the continuation of Government subsidization of $0.108 applied to residential customers whose units of consumption is less than 150kWh, effective on the 1st July 2023, be approved.
- To discontinue the subsidization of $0.03 applied to residential and non- residential customers whose units of consumption is above 150kWh, effective on the 1st July 2023, be approved.
If you have any questions or require clarification regarding the subsidy or your bill, our dedicated team is available to assist you. Please reach out to us at 21400 or 28311 or email us at email@example.com
We appreciate your continued support.
Tonga Power Limited
Fanongonongo ki he hoko atu á e Tokoni á e Pule’anga ki he Totongi ‘Uhila ki he Kuata ó Sepitema 2023
Óku fiefia áe Kautaha Úhila á Tonga ke fakahoko atu í he fanongonogo ni ‘e kei hokohoko atu pe ‘a e tokoni á e Pule’anga Tonga ki he totongi ‘uhila ‘oe kuata Sepitema 2023.
‘Oku faka’amu pe áe Kautaha ‘Uhila ke fakapapau’i ‘oku mahino’i ‘e he tokotaha ma’u ‘uhila kotoa ‘ae tokoni ‘ae Pule’anga ki he kuata ko eni.
‘Oku hokohoko atu aipe ‘a e ngaue ki hono vakai’i mo fakatonutonu ‘a ho’omou ngaahi mo’ua ‘uhila ki he mahina ‘o Siulai, ‘Aokosi pea mo Sepitema 2023 ‘o fakatatau moe tokoni ‘a e Pule’anga Tonga ki he kuata ‘o Sepitema 2023.
Ko e tokoni ‘a e Pule’anga ‘oku anga peheni leva:
- Ke hoko atu aipe ‘a e tokoni ‘a e Pule’anga ki he totongi ‘uhila ‘i he ta’u Fakapa’anga 2024, ki he Kautaha ‘Uhila ‘a Tonga kamata meihe ‘aho 1 Siulai 2023.
- Ke hoko atu aipe ‘a hono tokoni’I ‘e he Pule’anga ‘a e ‘api nofo’anga ‘oku si’i hifo ‘enau ngaue’aki fakamahina á e úhila ‘i he kilouati (kWh) e 150 fe’unga moe $0.108 kamata meihe ‘aho 1 Siulai, 2023.
- Ko e tokoni ‘a e Pule’anga ‘aia na’e $0.03 ki he ngaahi api nofo’anga moe pisinisi na’e lahi hake ‘enau ngaue’aki fakamahina á e ‘uhila ‘I he kilouati (kWh) ‘e 150 ‘oku ‘ikai toe hoko atu ia kamata meihe ‘aho 1 Siulai, 2023.
Ki ha fakaikiiki fekau’aki moe tokoni ‘ae Pule’anga pe ko ha fehu’i moe faka’eke’eke felave’i mo ho’o mouá ‘uhila, kataki fetu’utaki mai ki he 21400/28311 pe koe email mai ki he firstname.lastname@example.org
Malo moe faka’apa’apa atu,
Kautaha ‘Uhila ‘o Tonga